1. My most recent ex is ... coming to shul this shabbos, I hope.
2. I should learn to ... turn off the light and go to sleep when I'm exhausted, even if I'm enjoying the book.
3. I love ... New York.
4. People would say that I am ... smart.
5. I don't understand ... sports.
6. When I wake up in the morning ... I drink coffee and go online.
7. I lost ... so many sets of keys in my lifetime.
8. Life is ... challenging at the moment.
9. My past taught me ... how to cope with a lot of stuff.
10. I get annoyed when ... people put their own self-interest above what's right.
11. Parties are ... a lot of work to host, but fun.
12. I wish ... I could stay in bed all day today.
13. Dogs and cats ... are messy.
14. My childhood pet ... was a badly behaved dog, but I loved her.
15. Tomorrow is ... another day.
16. I have a low tolerance for ... stupidity.
17. If I had a million dollars ... I'd buy a place to live and not worry about college tuition.
18. I'm terrified of ... injury to my eyes.
19. I've come to realize ... that some people never manage to take on adult responsibility.
20. I am listening to ... NPR.
21. I talk ... to Vicki every day.
22. My first kiss ... was at the King Philip Elementary School Fair.
23. Love is ... one of two things that make life worth living.
24. Marriage is ... a basic civil right that should be available to all adult citizens.
25. Somewhere, someone is thinking ... whether to do this meme.
26. I'll always be ... a reader.
27. The last time I really cried was ... yesterday.
28. My cell phone is ... something I use all the time.
29. Before I go to bed ... I bathe.
30. My middle name is ... non-existent, but I wish I had one.
31. Right now, I'm wondering ... what it will take to get Zara out of bed.
32. Today I ... have a meeting I wish weren't happening.
33. Tomorrow I will be ... naked unless I do laundry tonight.
34. I really want to ... not worry about money.
35. My relationship with my grandparents ... was hugely influential on who I am today.
I tag pin_drop, thinking_lotus, wneleh, ww1614, and ringthebells.