Some things that came across my desk this morning:
- Emergency Preparedness Recommendations for the Army/Navy game this weekend (Who knew football required emergency preparedness?)
- "End Homophobia to Cut HIV Among Blacks: Report" - an article about a report from the National Minority AIDS Council
- A Summary of Biological Warfare Agents (including such fun topics as Clinical Syndrome, Diagnostic Assay, Patient Isolation Precautions, Treatment, Post-Exposure Prophylaxis)
- Ethical Guidelines for Pandemic Influenza
- A report on injuries resulting from collisions between motor vehicles and moose in the state of Maine from 2000-2004 (the yearly collision rate with moose is 53 per 100,000 persons in Maine. What is it in your state?)
I love my job.