1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your LJ along with these instructions.
5. Don’t you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.
6. Tag five people.
- Develop a plan to provide for staff's physical and mental health needs at work (food, rest, ability to contact family during prolonged shifts, recuperation - including breaks from PPE, as well as psychosocial support systems).
- Designate appropriate staff to be responsible for the monitoring of employee health and adherence to appropriate infection control precautions. Consideration should be given to assigning full-time staff in all patient care areas to be solely responsible for observing staff compliance with proper donning and doffing of PPE, and educating them immediately if errors are noted.
That's what happens when I do this at work. Hey, if anyone's totally grabbed by this potboiler, I can send you a copy in pdf.
I tag ceeinjax, bfmomma, kestrelsparhawk, executrix, and lemurgrrrl. My apologies if any of you already did this and I missed it.