1. I’m the eldest of six siblings.
2. New York City is the southern-most place I’ve ever lived.
3. I got a perfect score on the LSAT but never went to law school.
4. I’m fluent in four languages.
5. The only non-North American countries I’ve been to begin with the letter I: India, Israel and Ireland.
6. I have three children and they can all juggle.
7. I’m waiting to find out if I have cancer.
8. My daughter Zara is named after Queen Elizabeth’s granddaughter.
9. My kids are from a heterosexual marriage before I came out.
10. I never heard of slash until October of 2000 and published my first slash series in November of 2000.