1. Can you cook?
Yes, but I don't. I hate dishes. And grocery shopping.
2. What was your dream growing up?
To be an artist in New York City.
3. What talent do you wish you had?
A better memory.
4. Favorite place?
Brooklyn, NY. I know it's large and varied, but that's good.
5. Favorite vegetable?
6. What was the last book you read?
That I finished? No idea. Which is really really unlike me. Maybe Dan Savage's parenting memoir. Unless you count comics, in which case I guess Tales of the Slayer
7. What zodiac sign are you?
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
One tattoo. I drew the design myself.
9. Worst Habit?
Smoking. Except I quit over a year ago. But it was still a terrible habit. Now...I guess sloth. If that can be a habit.
10. Do we know each other outside of Livejournal?
We don't even know each other in</> LJ -- we belong to the same parenting messageboard thing and I followed a link to your lj. Since we both write fanfiction, I friended you :) Also, I like the X-Men, although it's not my fandom. I write Star Wars fanfiction. Sometimes I have trouble coming to terms with that still, since I hate Star Wars...but, there you go.
11. What is your favorite sport?
12. Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude?
Pretty negative, I guess. At least in fiction where negative seems often more interesting. In the real world, I like to think the best will happen.
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
Ask you questions about introducing solids to your kids and bitch about real estate.
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
15. Tell me one weird fact about you.
I was raised Quaker.
16. Do you have any pets?
17. Do you know how to do the Macarena?
18. What time is it where you are now?
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
Cliched as it is, I wouldn't mind losing the baby weight.
21. Would you be my partner in crime or my conscience?
22. What color eyes do you have?
23. Ever been arrested?
Yes. It sucked.
24. Bottle or Draft?
25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it?
Lame as it may sound, prob a lot of online shopping. Possibly fritter it away on take out. Oh! And I'd buy a red and pink bugaboo chameleon. Or possibly red and orange.
26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew?
Bazooka, it has comics. (Does it still?)
27. What's your favorite bar to hang at?
The Abbey, except I never go to bars anymore. Soda. Roebling Tea House.
28. Do you believe in ghosts?
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Formerly read or write. Now, sit in the tub without having a baby attached at the hip or boob.
30. Do you swear a lot?
31. Biggest pet peeve?
Hyper New York parents.
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33. In one word, how would you describe me?
I can't really. I don't know you. But you write well.
34. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?