The Tell Me About You Meme - Mo's Journal — LiveJournal
The Tell Me About You Meme|
|Date:||March 9th, 2007 09:38 am (UTC)|| |
1. Can you cook? Yes, I can
2. What was your dream growing up? ~looks around~ Alright. I wanted to be a teacher during the day, a volunteer librarian on the weekends and a spy on summer holidays--while I was writing my bestselling novels. What can I say, I had dreams ;).
3. What talent do you wish you had? I wish I could play an instrument,/i>
4. Favorite place? Papawl's house--KY
5. Favorite vegetable? Peas, I think
6. What was the last book you read? Almost Like Being In Love by Steve Kluger
7. What zodiac sign are you? Capricorn
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Piercings, ears, tummy, tongue
9. Worst Habit? Getting caught up in the little things
10. Do we know each other outside of Livejournal? More than we did.
11. What is your favorite sport? I played Soccer/Football as a kid. I like, er, gymnastics to watch
12. Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude? Optimistic
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?I won't tell if you don't ;)
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? Hmm. I think good comes out of everything. I suppose the thing I've been able to find the least good is the sexual assault
15. Tell me one weird fact about you. The tip of my right pinky was cut off by a screen door when I was a child (This may be cheating, I might have told you this in one of these before.)
16. Do you have any pets? Two dogs, two cats, one chinchilla
17. Do you know how to do the Macarena? Yes
18. What time is it where you are now? 4:32 AM,/i>
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? mostly cute
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I'd lose some weight
21. Would you be my partner in crime or my conscience?a bit of both--depends on the crime: murder? conscience, Fanfic? Partner
22. What color eyes do you have? brown
23. Ever been arrested? nope
24. Bottle or Draft? neither, I don't like beer
25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? pay off my credit card and take care of my Mom
26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? Hmm. Dentyne Ice
27. What's your favorite bar to hang at? The Irish Pub in Cape Town next to the hostel where we stayed ;)
28. Do you believe in ghosts? yes
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Spare time? LOL. Er, read?
30. Do you swear a lot? Depends on my mood. Not generally.
31. Biggest pet peeve? People who can't be bothered to return shopping carts to the return when it's 10 steps away or recycle when the recycling can is NEXT to the trash can. ARGH!
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? quirky
33. In one word, how would you describe me?indescribable
34. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?I reckon, especially since I already have ;)
|Date:||March 9th, 2007 12:04 pm (UTC)|| |
Hey, I learned some things from this. Plus now I really want to get stuck in an elevator with you.
But describing as "indescribable" seems like kind of cheating.
It reminds me for some reason of a CTTS. When Zara was little (8 or 9) we were reading something and the word "inexplicable" was used. So she asked me, "What does 'inexplicable' mean?"
"Can't be explained," I replied.
"Well, try" was the rejoinder.
|Date:||March 9th, 2007 12:29 pm (UTC)|| |
okay fine...I *can* describe you..but not in one word ~sticks out tongue~
literate (yes this is a compliment)
er..there's six other words, how's that?