The Tell Me About You Meme - Mo's Journal
The Tell Me About You Meme|
|Date:||March 10th, 2007 01:06 am (UTC)|| |
1. Can you cook? Yes
2. What was your dream growing up? I wanted to be a voice-over actor.
3. What talent do you wish you had? I wish I could draw.
4. Favorite place? Disney World
5. Favorite vegetable? Asparagus
6. What was the last book you read? Eragon by Christopher Paolini
7. What zodiac sign are you? Capricorn
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? No
9. Worst Habit? I'm a terrible procrastinator
10. Do we know each other outside of Livejournal? We've met at cons.
11. What is your favorite sport? Figure Skating
12. Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude? Generally negative
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Talk about slash and comics. And possibly comics slash.
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? I've been pretty lucky in my life. Even the things that seemed horrible at the time generally turned out pretty well for me in the end. The time I dislocated my knee while I was on vacation was kinda bad. If that's the worst thing I can think of, I guess I'm doing all right.
15. Tell me one weird fact about you. Whenever I have to put on anything that has a left and a right (gloves, shoes, socks, my contacts etc...) I always put the left on first. To the point where if I pick up a right shoe or glove without looking at it first, I'll put it back down and pick up the left one.
16. Do you have any pets? I have one cat and my room mate has two. They are decidedly not mine.
17. Do you know how to do the Macarena? It's been a while but I could probably remember if I had to.
18. What time is it where you are now? 8:01pm
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? SCARY!!!!
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I'd like more hair.
21. Would you be my partner in crime or my conscience? Depends on what you're up to.
22. What color eyes do you have? Hazel, the kind that change color depending on what I'm wearing.
23. Ever been arrested? No
24. Bottle or Draft? Draft if it's something I like, but I'm not snobby about bottles if there's nothing good on tap.
25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? I'd put half of it in the bank and use put the other half towards my car payments. Though I might take that half I put in the bank and use some of it to see some broadway shows.
26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? I haven't chewed bubble gum in years, but I was always partial to Grape.
27. What's your favorite bar to hang at? Don't have one.
28. Do you believe in ghosts? Not really.
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Video games.
30. Do you swear a lot? Fuck yeah.
31. Biggest pet peeve? People who go into the EZ Pass lane even though they don't have EZ Pass thus holding up the line for everyone, but most especially me.
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? unusual
33. In one word, how would you describe me? smart
34. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you? Done.
|Date:||March 10th, 2007 02:28 pm (UTC)|| |
Re: My answers
Oh, we have to talk Disney World some day! I loooovvvveee Disney World. I even went there to celebrate my fiftieth birthday.
|Date:||March 10th, 2007 03:46 pm (UTC)|| |
Re: My answers
Do you have a favorite spot at Disney World? Mine's the dino dig. I love to sit and read with my feet in those tiny, warm pebbles while the kids play.
|Date:||March 10th, 2007 07:20 pm (UTC)|| |
Re: My answers
That is a great spot! There are so many good places, though, I'd find it hard to pick. At Animal Kingdom I also really like sitting and watching the tigers. And some of my favorite rides are in that one - the dinosaur ride, the safari, and the Kalahari Rapids.